Question and inform the candidates for all Federal, State and Local Offices with the power to affect Immigration Policy, directly or indirectly:
- To Protect Americans and American prosperity, CCN supports building a Border Wall, outlawing and/or defunding all Sanctuary Cities, and deporting all Criminal Aliens [in order to stop Illegal entry and protect Americans from Crime]. Do You?
- To Protect American Jobs and Wage Levels CCN supports making E-Verify mandatory. Do You?
- CCN believes that Citizenship and the Voting Rights which accompany it are precious. Therefore, no Illegal Aliens or their children or the Children of Birth Tourists should be granted Citizenship. Do you agree?
- CCN opposes granting legal status or citizenship or any public benefits to Illegal Aliens. Do you?
- Given that over 90% of all Refugees and over 50% of all Legal Immigrants are receiving taxpayer funded Health Care, Education, and Welfare benefits, and compete for jobs with Americans, and compete down Americans’ wages, CCN supports enactment of a zero-net Moratorium (which would still allow some 150,000 legal immigrants per year). Do you support such a Moratorium?
- CCN supports American Culture which grew out of Western Civilization and is embodied in our Constitution. Therefore CCN opposes Globalism, Multiculturalism and Open Borders and all other tenets of Cultural Marxism. Do you?
Let all the candidates know how important a sane Immigration Policy is to you now and how important it is for America’s future.
And encourage your friends to support CCN’s Activist Initiatives. Here’s why:
Pushing for a Zero-Net MORATORIUM as a First Priority NOW is critical, in order to Maximize the chances of getting one in the Spring, 2017, with our new President. Pushing for a Zero-Net Moratorium on legal immigration maximizes Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least and maximizes pressure to get Good Bills of all types.
Join CCN and its Activist ASAP Coalition! Allies in simultaneously pushing a Moratorium and the other Victory Initiative positions which provide maximum ongoing Political Pressure to get our borders protected NOW! And please help us with a Tax-Deductible Donation NOW so we can intensify our efforts.
Advocating a Moratorium is Essential for de-legitimizing the whole justification for Mass Immigration.
Merely pushing for “Immigration Reform” as certain of the Mass Immigration Management Groups do or, Worse, pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” are both Counterproductive. They send the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just reduce it a little bit. A continuation of Mass Immigration is clearly NOT OK! Just look at Europe!
And pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” or the outdated Jordan Commission recommendation that Legal Immigration be reduced by half are even WORSE because they also send the Message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest! One half of a Million and a Half Legal Immigrants is still 750,000 annually! Ann Coulter is correct—anything less than a Moratorium will consign the America we have known to Oblivion.
Is it not, therefore, True that any Organization which refuses to Push a Moratorium, as a First Priority, is NOT really Serious about stopping the Mass Immigration Tsunami? Let us say it plainly, refusing to push for a Moratorium amounts to giving permission for a continuing Immigration Tsunami!!!!
Are certain of these Organizations being Culturally Marxist Compliant? See the September, 2016 posting on our website. “Cultural Marxism: An Accelerating Threat to the USA?”
Pushing a Moratorium maximizes our clout to ensure our borders are protected and maximizes the chances of achieving reductions in legal and illegal immigration.
So PLEASE ACT NOW, and please also donate to CCN NOW, so we can intensify our initiatives by mobilizing thousands of our activists to push our Victory Initiative!!
Donations are tax-deductible!
CCN’s Strategy is The One which Maximizes both our ‘Clout for the Buck’ and the probability of Success.
Americans’ Democracy, Jobs, Wages, Budgets, Health and our PERSONAL and National Security and Sovereignty as well as CULTURE and FREEDOMS are increasingly Threatened!
Carrying Capacity Network
Please donate at our website or by mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC Address:
Carrying Capacity Network | 1629 K Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20006
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant.