Carrying Capacity Network
With your help, CCN and its ASAP Coalition Allies can successfully implement a REAL SOLUTION which will stop this ALIEN FLOOD. Among Mass Immigration's effects that we must stop are:
14.3 Million More Native-Born Americans are NOT Working today than in 2000, as reflected in the lowest Labor Force Participation rate in decades (cis.org).
- Yet the number of recent Immigrants employed increases every year.
- And every year the USA de facto “accepts”
o one Million Legal Immigrants PLUS
o one half Million Guest Workers PLUS
o one half million Visa over-stayers (2015) PLUS
o several hundred thousand Illegals! PLUS
o an undetermined number of “Refugees”
We have to increase pressure to stop the flood because, the Obama Administration will be EXPANDING the Refugee Admissions Program to help the Surging Flood of Migrants from Central America qualify as Refugees ... so said DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson just this month, also saying that he wanted to help these families “fleeing violence”.
- But a CIS analysis of a Honduran Survey revealed that violence has decreased and in any event, fear of violence was not a major motivator in the decision to come to the USA, but that Economics was The Major Reason.
- And we ask those who advocate admitting “Refugees” on Humanitarian grounds: Do we not have a Moral Obligation to improve Opportunities for our own Working Poor, Homeless, Unemployed and underemployed, FIRST?!
- Mass Immigration Advocate House Speaker Ryan (R-M) said that “We are not going to be talking about Visa Caps in our 2016 Agenda” despite the fact that a Pew poll showed 67% of Republican voters want reduced immigration.
- Illegal Aliens received over $750 Million in Obamacare subsidies alone as of June, 2015 according to a Senate Report! Indeed over 90% of “Refugee” families are receiving some form of welfare, at US taxpayer expense.
- And Illegals received over $750 Million in Tax Credits according to the most recent tabulation!!
- And over 50% of all Legal and Illegal headed Immigrant Households are on some sort of US Taxpayer-funded Public assistance program.
- And all are eligible for some “Free” Medical Care and Public Education.
Plus over 500,000 holders of visas of various types—people who arrived as visitors or on temporary work visas—overstayed their visas in 2015 alone, according to DHS.
- And CCN documented the Threats to our Personal Safety posed by our Open Borders and Sanctuary Cities
- Yet ICE Director Saldana recently said that Border Enforcement is “NOT PRACTICAL” ..................INCREDIBLE, CCN says.
Fortunately CCN has a REAL SOLUTION for saving our Country and Culture and enhancing our Personal Security. If we all push together now, it can be implemented quickly when a new President is installed in January 2017.
Here’s how to help: Ask your Representatives and Friends to push
1) An immediate and total prohibition on admitting any ostensible Syrian “Refugees” AND A Zero-Net All-Inclusive Moratorium on Legal Immigration, including legitimate refugees and asylees,—this would still allow 100,000 to 150,000 thousand Immigrants to obtain legal residence annually. Failure to push a MORATORIUM will result in a Defeat. Bills like the Grassley (R-Iowa)- Durbin (D-Ill) S2266, which prohibit replacement of American Workers by H1B or L-1 Visa Holders, are a good start, but are entirely inadequate to solving the overall problem of the ongoing Invasion…only pushing a MORATORIUM can do that.
2) No More Amnesties—Amnesties reward Illegal Behavior with increasingly Tragic Consequences. There are now over 300 Sanctuary Cities in the USA and several de facto Sanctuary States such as California. But “Sanctuary City” laws are de facto Amnesties and should be defunded and outlawed. Support Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3002 – Rep. Barletta (R-PA) and Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3309, Rep. Hunter (R-CA) as well as the companion bills in the Senate like S2146, The “Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act” which would withhold funds from Sanctuary Cities and reallocate them to jurisdictions willing to enforce the law. Were it not for Sanctuary City laws and Open Borders policies, those victims murdered or injured by Illegal Aliens in San Francisco, San Antonio, Las Vegas and New Jersey, Arizona, and Laredo, Texas might be alive and well today.
For those who say it is already “too late” to save America, we respond that unless we act NOW the Situation will become Worse, MUCH WORSE. UNLESS WE ACT NOW! IF we do not succeed in securing our Borders and enacting a Moratorium a “Third World Hell Hole” (Ann Coulter) is surely in our Future. The SAN BERNARDINO and PARIS MASSACRES and BOSTON BOMBING are WARNINGS!
3) Enforce Immigration Laws—Secure the Borders— Existing laws relating to Legal Immigration and Border Security are not being enforced, primarily because of the Obama Administration's Unconstitutional Executive Orders including tying the hands of our Border Patrol.
Indeed, the Obama Administration/ICE released 30,558 Convicted Criminal Aliens into American Cities in Fiscal Year 2014 alone!! (cis.org)
Encourage lawmakers to Build a real Border Fence and Support the "ICE Agent Support Act of 2016 (S 2538) which would allow ICE agents to fine Illegals and otherwise fulfill their Protection Duties.
4) No Citizenship for Illegal Aliens’ or Visitors’ Offspring—”Birth Tourism” has become a flourishing Industry in the USA, and, understandably so, since babies born in the USA are deemed (based on one key judicial misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment) to be Citizens. As Citizens, they can bring their parents and other relatives into the USA as permanent legal residents—on average, seventeen relatives per Anchor Baby—eligible for Citizenship, as well as “free” Medical Care, Education, Welfare payments, Food Stamps and other taxpayer funded benefits.
5) STOP the TPP TRADE (i.e., Open Borders!) DEAL! The TPP would not only require “free movement of persons” among member nations (of which Mexico is one), but also establish an International Commission which could Negate/Override the power of the USA to set its own immigration policy. As well Service Providing Companies in ANY of the Member Nations could send into the USA unlimited numbers of their service providing personnel to compete with American workers, thus depressing American workers wages and eliminating many of their Jobs. The TPP must be stopped!
Contact your Representatives!
Push for a Zero-Net Moratorium as a First Priority NOW, in order to Maximize the chances of getting one in the Spring, 2017, because Pushing for a Zero-Net Moratorium on legal immigration maximizes Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least and maximizes pressure to get Good Bills of all types.
Join CCN and its Activist ASAP Coalition! Allies in simultaneously pushing a Moratorium and the other four Victory Initiative positions which provide considerable ongoing Political Pressure to get our borders protected NOW!
Advocating a Moratorium is Essential for delegitimizing the whole justification for Mass Immigration.
Merely pushing for “Immigration Reform” or, Worse, pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” are both Counterproductive. They send the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just reduce it a little bit. A continuation of Mass Immigration is clearly NOT OK! Just look at Europe!
And pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” or the outdated Jordan Commission recommendation that Legal Immigration be reduced by half are even WORSE because it also send the Message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest! Half of a Million and a Half Legal Immigrants is still 750,000 annually! Ann Coulter is correct—anything less than a Moratorium will consign the America we have known to Oblivion.
Is it not, therefore, True that any Organization which refuses to Push a Moratorium, as a First Priority, is NOT really Serious about stopping the Mass Immigration Tsunami?!!
Are certain of these Organizations Culturally Marxist Compliant?
Pushing a Moratorium maximizes our clout to ensure our border is protected and to achieve reductions in legal and illegal immigration.
So PLEASE ACT NOW as well as donating to CCN NOW so we can intensify our initiatives by mobilizing thousands of our activists to push our Victory Initiative!!
Donations are tax-deductible!
CCN’s Strategy is The One which Maximizes both our ‘Clout for the Buck’ and the probability of Success.
Please Act NOW. Americans Jobs, Wages, Budgets, Health and our PERSONAL and National Security and Sovereignty and CULTURE are increasingly Threatened!
Carrying Capacity Network
Please donate at our website or by snail mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC Address:
Carrying Capacity Network | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC, 20006
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant
Post a Comment